A few random articles to get you started:
Richardson School
When the District Schools were laid out in 1791, the east ward's location was not defined. Officially, this was the District Number 7 School. Hales (1831)...
Faulkner Mills
The original mill buildings of the Faulkner Woolen Company were erected on this site in 1811, but none remain. The oldest building on the site is a single...
William F. Sanborn House
William Sanborn was from Sanbornton, NH and married Lavinia Fiske in 1840. They moved to Lowell and had three daughters. William was a master mason and...
Billerica Public Library
Billerica's former Town Hall holds a pivotal place in the community's history, serving as the cornerstone of the Town Common. The dedication ceremony on...
Deacon Samuel Hill House
The original location of the house was occupied by Ralph Hill Jr., when he bought a "new house" from William Baker in 1656 and was designated as a garrison...
John Lane
John Lane, son of Job Lane, inherited half of the 1,500-acre Winthrop farm his father had purchased. He held the rank of Colonel in the militia and was, in...